Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Secret to the fevers discovered....

     So last Tuesday I saw my Naturopath and he gave me a gastro supplement to help the inflammation in my large intestines.  Within an hour of taking the first dose my fever broke and hadn't come back...until this evening....when I ran out of the supplement yesterday and his office was out of it today.  My sweet friend's (Hilarie) husband works near the place where they are manufactured here in Phoenix and is going to get me some tomorrow.  I was tired but not horrible when I got home from being out for the doc for several hours.  Did my treatments, updated some computer stuff, finished listening to a sermon but just started feeling blah....took my temp...ta da!  99.7 ding ding ding....well now I KNOW that supplement really was the answer...unfortunately I am finding out in a way that I didn't really want to find out.  Amazing how yucky a fever can make you feel...and makes me all the more thankful for the last week without fevers!  Also, very thankful that I started seeing Dr. Force last September...and that there are some alternatives to western medicine that help tremendously when it comes to dealing with a chronic illness.  :)  Also, very thankful that God has given me a hubby who doesn't get frustrated or angry when 50% or more of our budget goes to medical costs...whether its co-pays, hospital bills, extra healthy food, ginger to make my tummy feel better, distilled water to decrease exposure to NTM causing bugs (a Reverse Osmosis system will be a must when we buy our own house...), not to mention the fact that we did an entire 500 square foot addition on our house in Tucson to get air conditioning and tile floors for my lungs, or a vitamin that it turns out REALLY does help.  ;) I love you honey!!!!!  

     I know I've said it a million times but I don't think it can be said enough....August will be 10 years ago that I first met you and I am so incredibly thankful to God for bringing me a husband that desires to be a godly man and truly treasures me above everything else in this world...there truly is no greater gift from above than you.  :)

This is one of my favorite pics of us...taken during
our trip to the 2010 Shepherd's conference...
Lots of good things came from that trip!! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment