Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fever Back...Please Pray :)

Woke up feeling great this morning...even went on a walk with my hubby.  Toresa (our roommate) was saying goodbye and she said I felt warm.  I took my temp and it was 99.3...that explains why I'm exhausted and can hardly keep my eyes open.  I took some tylenol and an hour later fever at 99.5, so waiting for that two hour marker when I can take IB profin and have an email into one of my doctors.  So it's an "in bed" kind of day today...going to put a movie on that I have seen a million times over, (thinking "Ever After" one of my all time favorites...or Pride and Prejudice...or Lord of the Rings...or Sound of Music...hmmm I have a difficult decision ahead of me!) so I can fall asleep and wake up and know exactly what is going on.  ;)

Please pray:

1) For the fever to go away
2) Wisdom for doctors
3) That I would truly rest today
4) That I would be able to go to small group...missing it so bad!!
5) That I would trust His plans and joyfully submit if the fever doesn't break and I have to miss small group again.  

Thanks everyone!  Hope you all have a blessed day trusting Him!

In His Everlasting Arms,
Rachelle :)  


Dancing in the rain with Hannah Lemke last summer...
Seemed like a fitting picture for today.  It's been
"pouring" around here with trials, but He is good
and faithful...carrying us through every step of the way
as we keep our eyes fixed on Him!  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment