Sunday, July 1, 2012

A few pictures with more to come :)

First a few fun facts:

1) The chosen color of the PCD Foundation is Orange :)
2) The Chicago Bears are Orange
3) Arbonne is represented by Orange

So, orange will be showing up on this blog a bit more. ;)  

The background picture of the blog is Jordan and I in our jackets standing on a rock in the ocean at the Shepherd's conference in 2010...he had on his Bear's jacket (orange) :) and that picture reminds me of the fact that with Christ we can get through the storms of life together.  :) 

Also, all Scripture whether quoted, referenced, or paraphrased is in bold purple (my favorite color) and in regular posts all specific prayer requests are in orange so for those of you that want the bottom line and ways to pray can skim and get those quickly.  :)  

Doing my morning treatments and devotions with my new buddy, Safari



Dr. Knowles (who diagnosed me) and Dr. Daniels (and of course Safari!)

Me and Safari at the conference


Michele Manion, PCD Foundation founder and Me :) 

Thanks for checking in! :)  I have lots of ideas churning for future posts so feel free to ask me questions...if you haven't gathered already, I'm pretty much an open book and love to share anything and everything about Christ, PCD, and my life in general.  In high school a friend got real serious and said, "Can I ask you a personal question?"  My mind immediately went to something about boys but instead she asked, "What's it like to wear a hearing aide?" to which I replied, "What's it like to hear normally?"  :)  I just laughed because to me, that wasn't a "personal" question.  I recognize that some people are more private, especially when it comes to health issues, but please feel free to ask me any questions.  The more people that are educated about this disease, the more help we can get!  

In the Love of the Lamb,
Rachelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment