Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Vestibular Rehab Update

Had my first vestibular rehab since getting out of the hospital and just standing with my feet together for 8 seconds made me spin like crazy and so nauseous. I love my PT though--she is encouraging and can already tell when I'm trying to muscle through instead of letting things settle in between. I took 13 minutes to settle in between standing up. Thinking about it is a bit discouraging but thankful at the same time that it's not just "all in my head" and there's measurable evidence that I'm that bad. I don't realize how much I cope and adjust and live with and it was a good reminder to give myself more grace and to not push it. 💜 That being said, Im gonna go take a nice long nap.  Thank you gor continued prayers on this journey! In the Love of the Lamb, Rachelle

2 comments:

  1. Thankful for you, and your strong effort at recovery. Be patient with the tiny steps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To God be the glory! Thank you for the reminder! 💜

      Delete