Sunday, May 14, 2023

Last Dose Day and Happy Momma’s Day!

Ill be starting my last dose of IV antibiotics before we head to church here in a little bit wnd this girl couldn't be more excited!! Im also praising God that He has provided "exceedingly abundantly above all that we can ask or imagine" (Eph 3:21) as my heart is full and content with all the kiddos God has placed in my life to love on, and encourage. Yesterday at church we had a senior graduation celebration for the seniors graduating, and it was a sweet time of fellowship, and just hanging out with the youth and their families in our church. While I did not feel good at all, I was able to enjoy the fellowship and tune out my body for a couple of hours before I crashed. I am still really nauseous this morning so I'm going to sign off for now, but here are some pictures to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment