Saturday, May 6, 2023

Have IV Pole, Will Travel

Today has been a sweet day with my hubby, puppies, family and friends. We went to Lowe's on my morning break between doses and then Jord transplanted some shrubs and we are ready to transplant the willow tree and pines and some other things. Then Mom and Dad T brought some things over they wanted to move themselves before they move to their new house only 12 minutes from ours on Tuesday. Then they got lunch at Publix and we went to Kayla and Danny's and had lunch and I got some Aunt Shel loves from Alice and Knoble. Thats the best medicine right there!! Its a gorgeous day here today so we drove the vette and Mom had to get a picture of my IV pole sticking out the top lol. Gonna sign off to nap. Meds still making me feel really yucky at times and I had some pretty bad upper left quadrant abdominal pain last night, so prayers that my body continues to at least tolerate the meds long enough for me to kick this infection would be much appreciated! In the Shadow of His Wings, Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment