Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Trusting Yahweh

good morning everyone! my CT scan was earlier than 10 last night which was nice so I got to fall asleep earlier. I slept well for hospital life and already went on my walk this morning. My lungs feel a lot better even this morning so I'm thankful so I'm starting to kind of gather things up in anticipation of PFT's is going up so that, Lord willing, I can go home this afternoon. God continues to show me little glimpses of why I'm still here... I really liked my night nurse, the last couple of nights Jon. he's an incredible nurse and thoughtful and goes above and beyond and is one of the best nurses I've ever had, which is saying a lot. CT actually came to get me night before last after I was sound asleep, and he told him to come back in the morning because I was asleep. Then it didn't work out for me to go in the morning but then my ENT added a sinus CT so we went last night and he had it scheduled earlier in the evening and I got both done at once instead of having to go back, so I love how God works in those things. I've never had a nurse that stood up for my sleeping schedule in any hospital stay ever...I'm so thankful God sent him to care for me. I'm excited about the possibility of going home but also trying to remember to hold it loosely out to the Lord for His perfect plan and timing! God brought the verse in Philippians to mind this morning about how Paul's chains worked out for the furtherance of the gospel and I wasn't in physical chains in prison but I am "stuck" in the hospital and God has helped me share the gospel here and He has shown me over and over how He is using me to bring Him glory wgich has long been the cry of my heart. I'm so thankful to be part of His story and it to share His truth and be His ambassador. To God be the Glory! Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment