Monday, May 8, 2023

Rough Day

hey everyone, Today has been a pretty rough day. I still have the radiating shoulder pain with breathing, and I just feel really cruddy today. I've been in bed pretty much all day except to do treatments and take a hot bath this morning before my nurse re-accessed my port. The bath was amazing--its funny how the "little things" are not so little when you can't do them. Blue has been right by my side all day and at one point I was sitting on the edge of the bed, taking some medication, and she was looking up at me to make sure I was OK and didnt lay back down completely until I laid back down. After treatments a little bit ago, abdominal pain sent me back to bed, and here I am. Im hoping once Im done with this IV infusion at around 6, that I'll be able to at least take Blue for a short walk. Thanks for your prayers! In His Mighty Grip, Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment