Thursday, May 11, 2023

Prayers for Perseverance

I missed posting yesterday but its been a tough couple of days. Ive been feeling more nauseated and dizzy when im foing the infusion, even with the hydroxixine. A huge couple of praises though is my new hearing aide is on its way and I got the volara lung machine last night! God's provision truly is amazing! I want to share more but Im just really struggling with looking at screens today so I'll sign off for now but my IV antibiotics hot extended for 5 extra days yesterday so ive got 4 days to go--please pray for perseverance and that I'd keep my eyes on my Savior who is with me in this storm! Heres a few pictures from last couple of days. In His Mighty Grip, Rachelle PS. The patent old doctor pictures ate decorations in my PCP's office :)

No comments:

Post a Comment