Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Exhausted but HOME!

The drive home was a bit of an adventure. Jord ran home abd grabbed the puppies and came and got me. It was pretty miraculous that transport was right on time and headed down with me as Jord pulled into the patking garage--timing like that has never happened in all of my stays! My sweet hubby saw an older lady in front of us who was attempting to help her wheelchair bound husband into her vehicle and it was obvious she needed help, so Jord helped her. We grabbed some Five Guys and then had to take the back way as there was a semi accident on the 65 near Cullman so it took about 30 minutes longer to get home and then we had to get stuff from the pharmacy. And then unpack necessities and get my IV going. Its every 6 hours and runs for 4 hours which means I started it at 7 tonight and it will have to run until 11 when I will have to get up to unhook it then gwt back up at 1 to start the process all over again. That's the hard part about being home but its worth it! I will definitely be napping a lot! Speaking of, Im gonna head for some sleep! In His Mighty Grip, Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment