Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Super Extra Special Me…Medically That is!

The nurse practitioner allergist saw me yesterday and after hearing my history, she referred me to an allergist doctor because I'm too complicated for her. I should see them sometime today hopefully and they should come up with a plan. Im back on my home away from home, the pulmonary floor. Its super sweet seeing familiar faces in doctors, nurse practicioners, respiratory therapists, and techs. God is answering prayers in sweet ways. My friend, Julie, came down abd stayed the night last night so we had a hospital slumber party! We have more people praying for us and loving on us than ever before for which we praise the Lord! Ill update more later as Julie is still here. For the King, Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. May you shine Jesus wherever He takes you.

    ReplyDelete