Saturday, April 29, 2023

…Aaaaannnndddd Surprise…Growing Mold in my Lungs

so a different doctor just came to see me than I was expecting and asked about if I had ever cultured Aspergillus fungus. The last time I culture that was in October 2010 and the treatment of that led to my first staring into psychosis, where I almost died. I remember the doctor telling me that the treatment for fungal infections with steroids and lots of them, which is why she put me on such a high dose. Obviously I can't take steroids so he asked quite a few questions and I said he go talk to Dr. Garcia and they would be back. So this could mean discharge plans could be put on hold. Jord is on his way down and I'm thankful that I know my God isn't surprised by this and He has a perfect plan and I'm thankful to be here because I know they'll come up with a good plan to battle this so please pray for wisdom. Thank you! In My Savior's Mighty Grip, Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment