Sunday, April 30, 2023

1 Corinthians 10:31

It's been a good morning here but a bit tired and my mucus is thicker and green when it was lighter and thinner yesterday. This is kind of normal as we start to fight the infection. They are slowing it down more cause I'm requiriing more hydroxixine to tolerate it. When they started it yesterday evening my head immediately felt heavy. I tend to try and 'tough things out" and then end up behind the wheel feeling miserable so I'm taking hydroxixine every 6 hours along with the Zosyn. I started out only taking it once the first day. Then twice a day for the next couple so that gives you an idea that my body is definitely not liking the anitbiotics but we press on. The doc said they could add meclizine to try and help the vertigo if I need to so we'll see what happens. I drifted in and out of sleep during this livestream but the end was so good: "Whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do ALL to the glory to God!" 1 Corinthians 10:31 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mBLvCO6pDG0&t=6s I'm still sleepy so I'll try and update more later today. :) In the Love of the Lamb, Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment