Thursday, April 27, 2023

Evening Update 💜

today has gone pretty well after my morning adventure I got a short nap this morning and my liver is behaving. I now have gotten two full doses run over three hours each and the hydroxyzine is keeping my nausea and other symptoms at bay. when they first start the IV I get super tired so I've been doing a lot of resting and watching videos. I found a really good Joni video with her and Ken talking about their book "Our Untold Love Story" which I highly recommend. I also made a trip to the gift shop and found a really cute squishy, beanie baby named Nessa that is like a butterfly and bright colors and it's so cute and soft and cuddly so she's my one hospital gift to me.  I'm pretty tired tonight so I just wanted to hop on and give you guys an update but also could you please pray for Candy? Today was her first day of chemo and she's exhausted too so together we are very tired sisters. (For those of you new to the blog Candy is one of my very dear friends that just got diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer.) there's also a young lady I learned about who is 24 who has cerebral palsy named Selena...she cant do anythimg but lay on her back... I met her grandma in the hallways twice today, and I thankfully had Joni's beyond suffering Bible I was able to give to her to read to her granddaughter. Her name is Margaret and she reminded me of my relationshil with my Grandma and how much she hurt to watch me hurt. I'd also love for you to pray for a widow named Fredina and other unamed people God has put in my path to encourage while I'm here. It truly is amazing to see the Spirit work in all things...even forgetting my wallet for the gift shop and coming back up to get it and running into Margaret and being able to hear her story.

No comments:

Post a Comment