Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Halfway Through Second Dose

I'm halfway through the second dose...they gave me hydroxixine after first dose cause it made my head heavy and more nauseous and it took my nausea away and I didn't realize how miserable I felt since my vestibular injury until it was gone so I was actually able to eat a whole meal. I'm super tired and my temp was just 98.9 which is low grade for me and I can feel it messing with the infection in my lungs. Tomorrow will probably not be pretty but hopefully my LFT's cooperate and we can get up to a full dose run over an extended period of time. This picture is almost directly across from my room--what a sweet gift from my Savior! Isaiah is very special to me as that is what I was reading to Grandma when she got saved! 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment