Thursday, March 31, 2016

Update 3.31.16 and Happy Birthday Mom T!

Continued to be a difficult day.  The med increases my dizziness which increases my nausea and the rest is history as they say.  Im thankful for all your prayers, love, and support.  Jord was here this afternoon for me to sign the rental lease so that is officially official.  Thank you to all those who will be helping on Saturday!  Lord willing, this antibiotic will work so that means 13 days and hopefully I can get out of here.  It's shaping up to be a rough 13 days, but God is here with me and will carry us through.

     And I know it's not the kind of birthday you wanted, but happiest of birthdays to my sweet Mom T. Thank you for loving me and caring for me and packing up our house and a million other things.  I love you so much!

Clinging to Jesus!
Rachelle



Mom T and I in Sedona a couple years ago...I love you so much...so many wonderful memories have been made....looking forward to making many more!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment