Thursday, March 10, 2016

Desensitization

ICU and desensitization probably tomorrow. 2 week stay. Growing staph too so gonna try Vancomyacin for that if we need to treat it. Probably starting with another PICC cause they don't like to do ports when you are actively sick. Waiting though to confirm blood cultures are negative for sure. God has shown His love and faithfulness in tremendous ways through all of you! I'm a little nervous as to how my body will react, but for the first time in my life I have an INCREDIBLE team of docs around me that I trust and don't have to second guess.  The care I am receiving here is phenomenal! 3NE staff I love all of you and praise God all the time for you!  If I have to be stuck in a hospital, I'm thankful it's with all of you!

In His Mighty Grip,
Rachelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment