Friday, March 11, 2016

Liver Enzymes

So my LFT's are elevated again.  They are going to get another ultrasound and more blood work after they put my PICC line in. They are really confused as to why they are elevating as I'm not on any liver toxic meds.  This also puts me in a tricky position if I do need steroids in the ICU b/c they can't raise Depakote or Seroquel to counteract a rxn because of my LFT'S. If I do need steroids they will have to give me a med called Lithium that is not liver toxic.  They called Dr Fehr, my psychiatrist so everyone is involved in my care before I even head to the ICU--the care I am receiving here is phenomenal and I have total confidence and trust in my team. So many answered prayers! Be praying for 1) No rxn and 2) Wisdom for best decision if there is a rxn. Thanks everyone!
In His Mighty Grip,
Rachelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment