Thursday, March 3, 2016

Health Update 3.2.2016

So I saw my  new pulmonologist yesterday and I absolutely love her.  Another doc is coming from the University of Michigan April 1st who will be 100% clinic, so I will see her outpatient.  I have Dr. Campion's email and will check in with her on the 7th to see how I'm feeling and if I continue one more week with IV or if we go back to the drawing board.  I will see her again in a month and in the meantime she is going to get me established with an allergist/immunologist and an infectious disease doc that is at UMC so I will have a full team around me.  This is EXACTLY what I have needed for years.  I cannot tell you how much relief I feel knowing there is a team that knows me and will take care of me instead of me being really sick and having to fight tooth and nail to get the care I need and then pieces get dropped and I end up with a major adverse rxn again.  I'm so grateful to God!

We officially accepted an offer on our house yesterday!  This is truly a miracle of God to sell this house in a month with a cash offer--and it going to someone affiliated with Wycliffe--makes my heart SO happy!!!!  We have started looking for rentals and it looks like there is a house big enough in Red Rock that could potentially work for us if the price is right.

Thank you for all the prayers, love, and support!  Jord and I really appreciate it!



In His Mighty Grip,
Rachelle :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment