Monday, May 20, 2013

Pray!

  I contacted the Caring Voices organization this morning and got a familiar response: We are disease specific and unfortunately that is not a disease we are currently helping right now.  I got emotional on the lady because I can't tell you how many times those responses happen and I fall through the cracks so to speak.  I asked for an email to write a manager or something because in browsing the website, it's exactly the type of help Jord and I need.

  Prayer request is this: Pray for wisdom and clarity of thought for words in my letter and pray for God to soften the heart of whoever reads it, and that they would have mercy on me and either 1) make an exception so I can get some help or 2) That they would make PCD one of the orphan diseases they provide for so that others after me don't have to go through all these hoops that I have had to.  If God uses me as a trailblazer for others, to Him be the glory...it has been difficult, but if I can help make other people's lives easier with PCD and enable them to get the right meds/care they need sooner, it will be worth the effort to trail blaze!
 
 Thank you for your prayers...Jord was discouraged last night and I have been emotional...shepherding my heart with "I will never leave you nor forsake you."  Thankful for my loving Shepherd who holds me in His arms and is going before me and behind me!

In His Mighty Grip,
Rachelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment