Sunday, May 19, 2013

Banner Good Sam Will be my Home for Awhile Longer

So Banner Good Sam is going to be my home awhile longer...they stopped all antibiotics and want to get a new culture tomorrow so they can put me on the best thing between resistance and allergies. I'm also scheduled for an MRI to investigate the vertigo. Pray I can get in touch with my old ENT to get some input...he literally just closed his office but I have his MA's phone number and I was supposed to see him for my last visit on the 23rd so I know he is still available on a limited basis.  I have seen him once a month for over 7 years...he is an incredible doctor who I will dearly miss.  He is moving to California to raise his family in a more rural setting and get some specific care for his children.  I am happy for him and his family, but its times like right now that I sorely miss having that doctor that I can call and know he will do everything in his power to help me out.  

Pray for Jord's heart about the vacation... we are trusting Him but we are both sad that I will not be able to go along.  Jord will still be going as he is driving a friend back that is moving back to Phoenix so he has to go still...and it will be good for him to have some comic relief with the Leija's.  :) (The pictures below are a tribute to our sweet friendship with them!!!) 
I'm doing ok...will likely have another meltdown once I get everyone updated and logistics of things worked out...I'm trusting but I'm tired and dizzy and light headed.  Which leads to another praise....I've had some wonderful Gospel conversations and it is definitely His Spirit at work in me because there is no way I could come up with those coherent statements and verses being light headed, nauseous, having pleuritic pain, coughing so hard I'm pulling stuff, and generally exhausted from lack of sleep in the hospital.  To Him be the glory!  And thank you so much for all your continued prayers, love, and care for Jord and I!  
 
Resting in His Arms,
Rachelle 
 
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”  ~Matthew 11:28-30~
Tatyana, me, Taya, and Jord

Me and Taya, my "wheelchair" last summer :)

Our Tucson adventure

Attacking Trenton with love :)


Me and Amy...I treasure our friendship!!!!!!

Fabian and Amy

Me, Tyler, and Jord at Ty's high school grad

One of my favorite pictures ever!!

What memories this pic brings back! 

Goofy pic!

Church picnic

Look how young you look Nani!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachelle!

    This is Jenn from Banner Good Sam. You have an amazing blog, I read many of your stories and loved all over the pictures.

    I promised to share my recipe blog with you, so stop by http://myreciperoundup.blogspot.com/
    when you get the chance.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete