Friday, May 17, 2013

Dizziness Update

  I finally got a medicine to help the vertigo and it is helping.  They decreased the medicine that they had increased to see if that helps.  That is good and bad...if it is the culprit, I won't be as dizzy, but it also won't kick the infection as fast either.  Trying to take thoughts captive and trust God's timing and purposes. 
  It's been one of those emotional melt down mornings...still clinging to Christ but tired and having to try drugs I haven't taken before is scary to me since the Psychosis.  My Mom was here for most of the morning, then Jord was here for several hours and this day is flying by between all the treatments and trying to figure out what's going on. 
   I'm praising God for the absolutely INCREDIBLE care I am receiving here.  The nurses and docs are wonderful and reassuring.  I broke down on one of the docs this morning and he just sat there talking to me patiently and encouraging me...so thankful for God's kindness in sending the right people at the right time. 
  In doing some labs I have some hormone levels (cortisol for the ones that want the medical info) that are low so they are going to do a test to see how my adrenal glands respond. 
  Thank you for your prayers, love, support, and encouragement.  Jordan and I can't carry this burden on our own!! 
  And for your "funny" for the day...Jordan says he is in the NCSL....which stands for "National Chair Sitting League".  ;)  Thankful for the man I married who loves to make me laugh when I'm hurting. 
Clinging to Him,
Rachelle  


Mom and I snuggling and having a slumber party in the hospital :)

No comments:

Post a Comment