Monday, May 13, 2013

Culture Update

     I just saw my lung doc and they have results back from my lung culture.  I'm growing E Coli (no idea where that came from!) and Pseudomonas, which I typically grow, but it is resistant to the antibiotic I am currently on.  Between what it is sensitive to and what I can take without serious reactions is getting pretty limited so we are adding another medicine that is in the same family of a drug that makes me itch, so praying that it will work and it won't itch because I can't take benadryl or prednisone which is what they usually use to combat that.

    I am feeling better tummy wise...the antibiotic has been making me light headed as well, so that didn't help the nausea but I'm doing ok right now...thank you for all of your prayers, love, and support!  :)  God is answering your prayers and my heart has been filled with His peace and trust in Him...my body hurts and is yucky right now, but ONE DAY I will have a perfect one to worship Jesus forever with and living in light of eternity with my eyes fixed on Jesus is the ONLY way I can get through these health trials!!  

    "Therefore, we do not lose heart.  Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.  For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen.  For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal." 
2 Corinthians 4:16-18

In His Mighty Grip,
Rachelle :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment