Friday, January 21, 2022

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig!

 Orders are IN and as soon as my IV finishes at 2, I am FREE to go!!! Yay!!! Super excited to get home to my hubby and puppies! 

I'm overwhelmed by how God has poured out His love to us over the last week and answered SO many prayers on our behalf!  He is a majestic, mighty, awesome, glorious, compassionate, merciful God!  If you don't know Jesus as your Lord and Savior, I plead with you, on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God! "For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us that we might become the righteousness of God in Him." 2 Corinthians 5:22


If you have questions or would like to talk to me, please contact me in anyway!  To God be the glory, great things He hath done! Enjoy some pictures of God's creation and gifts to us He didn't have to give below :) 


In His Mighty Grip,

Rachelle 










No comments:

Post a Comment