Sunday, January 16, 2022

Balance Affected **Answered Prayer**

 Just getting on for specific prayer for my brain/balance: I went for a walk to see how my balance was.  At first as long as I was walking straight I was ok, but if I turned my head it's like the message of how to move my legs isn't connecting.  My head and body just feel heavy.  The doc came in and we are going to try a scopalomine patch since I haven't tried it since I had the cholesteatoma so we'll try it and if it makes it worse, we'll just take it off.  They are going to get me a walker and physical therapy.  Everyone here is SO responsive.  We are also going to try and run the colistin slower to see if that helps.  

Thank you for praying!! 




God answered your prayers!! The scopalomine patch is working--I feel like a new person!!! My balance still isn't the best, so I'll use the walker for precautionary measures, but SO thankful.  God is so good! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment