Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Thyroid Doc Scheduled

I'm making some progress on that long list and remembering to rest in between...sort of.  ;)  Been on the phone a lot today but that comes with the territory! 

  My Thyroid doctor's appointment is scheduled for August 28th, at 10:00AM.  Pray for wisdom, that I would be prepared with the records they need etc.  And as always with new territory, that I would trust the Lord for each day and not worry about the future that only He can see.  :)  

Off to my list! (And at the top is time in God's word...hasn't happened yet and it is vital to my emotional control right now!!!)  ;)
Rachelle :)  

Yep...I'm a "mark it up" kind of girl ;)  A result of
a quote by Charles Spurgeon being on my very 
first Pastor's door: "A Bible that is falling apart
usually belongs to a person that is not." 

No comments:

Post a Comment