Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fun on Vacation! :)

Here are a couple of pictures with more to come...all I can say is it has been so refreshing to not only get out of the heat in Phoenix, but to get away from the reality of doctors appointments, tests, prods and pokes and just relax and have some fun in between "PCD Hangovers" as it has been termed.  I have fun for a day (or a few hours depending on the day!) then crash the next but its so worth it!  :)

 Jord and I laughing because his Dad started
snapping pictures of Jordan not cooperating
in giving me a "kissing"picture :) 

 Dad, Mom, Me, Jord :) 

Mom and I found a way cute store in Sedona
called "Dahling It's You Boutique"...so much
fun and cute stuff...we got matching PCD/Bears orange
scarfs with butterflies on them and I found a 
super cute hat and a dress I can't wait to wear! :)

Jord had to go home today to go back to work and we stayed one more night.  It's been a great mini-getaway but I miss the hubby man already...I sent him a message saying, "I'm just not me without you."  God has been so good to us...we are truly blessed beyond measure!!

Rejoicing in Him,
Rachelle :) 

2 comments: