Monday, August 13, 2012

Praise and Thanks :)

I woke up and wasn't as sore as I thought I would be, praise the Lord!  Bruises starting to show up and have an appointment with my Naturopath who is also a Chiropractor on Wednesday and need to make an appointment with my PCP (primary care physician) as well.  Claims guy called for the store and they take up to 30 days to do an investigation etc.  On the upside, I've had lots of experience with one handedness...this time its my left hand instead of my right, so I don't write like I am back in Kindergarten like I did after I injured my right wrist and had two surgeries on it....yeah and was in chemically induced menopause (yep, hotflashes and all!) at the same time that I couldn't use my right hand...come to think of it, Jordan has had a super emotional wife lots of times in our marriage now--poor guy!!  The good thing that comes with experience...I know all the "tricks" and they are fast coming back to me--like using a sling to keep my wrist elevated when I'm up and around or using my legs to hold pill bottles to open, or my good arm and the washing machine to balance the laundry basket.  You get very creative!  :)

Thanks for praying for us!  Jordan has been not feeling the best and for the first time in my life these words came out of his mouth: "You're stressing me out!"  So prayer would definitely be appreciated...especially for Jordan...lots of time the caregivers get overlooked...but that's a whole other post!

Off to bed!
Rachelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment