Friday, April 1, 2016

Sign up for Practical Help

Hey everyone,
  So lots of people have come around us to help out and we are trying to organize some help a little better so there's not a bunch of people all at once and then no one for hours.  Also, since the side effects are making moving difficult, it's extremely helpful to have someone with me the majority of the time.  Please feel free to sign up using these links:

Sign up for Overnight help

Sign up for Daytime company/Help

     With the severity of my side effects right now, I often need a lot of help to get to the bathroom or get drinks etc.  Having someone here is super helpful so that I'm not making myself more nauseous etc.  If the timeframes don't work for you please don't feel like you can't come because it's not the right time.  If you can only stay for 20 minutes, that is still helpful!  I miss all of you and love to see you and pray with you and even just having the Bible or other books read to me since I can't really read right now.

     Feel free to pass the sign ups along!  And if you can't help in either of those ways there is plenty more help needed-- I know a lot of you have young kids and they are extending the "no kids" to certain parts of the hospital to the end of April since the flu is still bad this year.  Hopefully, the medication will kick in and I will feel up to going downstairs again.  Just taking it one day at time right now as God says to in Matthew 6:34 "Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble."

     God has done SO many wonderful things during this difficult time!  One of my favorites is that I get free books from the children's library.  They have three shelves of donated books and since I've been here so long I've been able to get a good start on books for Auntie Shel's house.  :) And I've gotten a few books for myself as well when I can finally read again.

   Alright, typing is making me sick so I better run!
Rachelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment