Friday, April 8, 2016

Officially FREE!!!

This girl has escaped the hospital, praise the Lord! One last divine appointment as we were loading up the car a young girl in a purple jacket was sitting outside with her Dad hooked up to her IV.  Her Dad saw my vest and asked if I had Cystic Fibrosis...I explained it was similar and gave her my card. Right before we were pulling out, I asked if she liked horses...she lit up and said she had always wanted to ride a horse. I told her to call me when she gets out and I would take her for a ride...she lit up even more and it brings tears to my eyes, even now. Please pray for Sarah and her Dad...she just got to the hospital and will probably be there for 2-3 weeks.  This world is full of disease and suffering because of sin, but there WILL be a Day when Jesus comes back and sets the world aright!

Praising Him!!!
Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment