Wednesday, April 6, 2016

New Possibility 4.6.16

     Morning world!

     I saw a pulmonary doctor a few minutes ago and he is proposing to the team that I go home and finish out the antibiotics there.  I was under the impression I had to be in the hospital the entire time of the Cefepime as I had been desensitized to it, but he said since I've been on it so long with no problems, he didn't see any issues with me going HOME and finishing out the antibiotics there, so we are shooting for Friday to give the hospital time to coordinate everything so I don't end up at home without something I need.  Excited you ask?? BEYOND excited!!!!



     Day 37 is starting out great! :)  It's still got to be approved by the attending pulmonologist, but now that I know I could finish them out at home, I'm stoked and ready to go lol.  Still reminding myself to hold it lightly and trusting God's best plan for me.  He is so good and gracious!  And if I DO get to go home Friday, we'll probably need to hire a moving truck for all my stuff here LOL.  ;)  I'll keep you all posted! 

Rachelle :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment