Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Surgery Update

Just a quick post--Here are my facebook updates:

It's been a really rough recovery so far...they pumped my stomach in the OR but there was still blood draining down so I've spent the day throwing up, causing my sinuses to bleed more, then being nauseous and throwing up more blood and thus we went round and round even with the highest dose of Zofran they could give me. I'm on morphine and I called Jord around 7 in tears and although vomit is the one thing he can't stand he has been by my side all night...he just left a little bit ago and is planning on going to work in a few hours...pray for him fervently my friends! I'm blessed beyond measure to have my hubby and my Mom by my side through this rough day and night...a dear friend texted me this article on lamenting vs being angry with God...so good! I took a screen shot of some of the things that encouraged me and moved me to tears. God is so faithful to sustain us and be so very near us in this valley! I'm snuggled up between Waddles and Snuffy ðŸ˜Š

Doing much better this morning! Only using half the morphine for pain, bleeding is minimal, and vomiting stopped around 1AM. Docs came at 630 so didn't get much rest but resting now...if you want a good ab workout just throw up every few minutes for several hours...effective but I don't recommend it lol. Gotta start sinus rinses twice a day and there will be pain but we are past the worst part, praise the Lord!









No comments:

Post a Comment