Wednesday, April 12, 2017

HOME!!! :)

Just a quick note to say I was discharged yesterday!!!  So enjoying being home with my hubby and puppies!  Thankful for the care I received on my home away from home, 3NE...you guys are seriously the BEST!!!  I'll do a longer update but today was filled with phone calls to the home health company that didn't get my medication to me, case managers, a doctors appointment, and lots more so I'm definitely tired tonight.  Thankful I can go to sleep before 10 if I want to here!  :) Which I definitely plan on doing!

So enjoying puppy snuggles!

They were happy to see me!

Morning stroll :) 

Morning stroll :) 

More snuggles!

Nephew loves!

Hunter keeps telling me, "I am SO excited you are home!" Melts my heart!

Briefly got to see Buddy on the way home :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment