Saturday, August 17, 2013

Sweet Fellowship and Continued Prayers for our New Venture! :)

Hey everyone!
  Just a quick post before I keep rolling to be diligent with my time and energy (Ephesians 5 ringing in my heart!)....was able to go to my first Friday Night Women's fellowship at our Church for the first time in a long time and hear two of my sweet friends hear how Jesus saved them from themselves and is continuing to transform them.  Being in the Christian body is so encouraging...and one DAY we will all worship Jesus at His feet for all that He has done for us...thinking of Romans 5:8 today, "BUT GOD demonstrated His own love towards us that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."  Some of the most precious words in His Word! 

  Secondly, just wanted to update you on my goal for the weekend...working on a couple potential customers but nothing yet so here's my post on facebook:

Still working towards my weekend goal of 3 new customers Praying and trusting God for the results while I am as diligent as I can be right now to "prepare my fields for the rain" so to speak. So pm me, text/talk/email etc...I'm excited to see where God will take this new venture but we need some extra help to get the wagon rolling. If you currently have these services I can do a comparison just to see if we could keep you at the same payment or LESS to become our customer! Thanks in advance for being willing to help us out!!!!! 

Thanks for your prayers...they are being felt and answered by the minute at times!  The Neurologist office called me back and he is booked until the end of November so I have an appointment November 19th, but was also placed on a cancellation list.  So if you would specifically pray for a cancellation between now and then, that would be great.  Not right away, because I have to get some med records together first, which will take some time, but looking forward to being in Jesus presence and meeting many of you for the first time who faithfully prayed for Jord and I through this difficult season in our lives.  Makes me want to throw my hands up and dance around in worship just thinking about it!  :) 

Here's hoping you have a wonderful Saturday and if YOU can't become one of our customers, please prayerfully consider sending someone else to us...my goal is to help you help us...zero pressure and only becoming a customer if it makes sense and you either pay the same or save money.  :) 

For His Glory Alone!
Rachelle :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment