Monday, August 19, 2013

One of those "Aha!" Moments in the Word :)

Love how the Holy Spirit works...reading Ecclesiastes before 2010 I never understood the sorrow/vanity/depression versus the joy/love/confidence in God's promises tension...since 12/2010 Jesus has refined Jordan and I through some pretty severe "fiery trials"...my heart and my flesh still cries out for deliverance and longs for THAT DAY, but praising Jesus for the "rock solid joy/confidence" I have in Him no matter the circumstances that I didn't have prior to the last 3 years. Hard to do but "Rejoice always, pray without ceasing and in EVERYTHING give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you" 1 Thess 5:16-18

Hope everyone has a great Monday trusting Jesus in whatever circumstances you may find yourself in today!  :) 

For His Glory Alone!
Rachelle 

I had written a prayer during the depression for God to help me mentally--He answered that prayer!  And so many more! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment