Saturday, April 25, 2015

Horse Show :)

     I'm tired but wanted to share these videos. :)  I worked up enough energy to meet my family at the county fair State Horse Show put on by the Gymkhana club I started riding in when I was 5...Mission View Saddle Club.  It was tons of fun and got to see people I hadn't seen in years and watch my sister run my Old Man Buddy in one event and run her mare, Dreamer, for the first time.  Such great memories to make and share as a family.  Hope you enjoy!



For some reason I can't figure out how to get the second video up so I'll get that one to you later.  Here are some pictures :) 

Me and Jen...last time we were at the State Show she was 11 and I was 15 and Buddy was 5

Me, Mom, and Jen

Me and Rachel

Me and Netta

Me and Buddy 

Kyle and Dreamer

Me and Hunter

Me, Mom, and Dad

Jen and Dreamer and Mom and Buddy 




No comments:

Post a Comment