Monday, June 10, 2013

Quick Update and Prayer Requests

Hey all,
  Haven't been on as much because first and foremost the big screen of the computer makes me lots more dizzy than my phone and mobile blogger I just haven't figured out yet.  If your a friend on Facebook, you might get tired of my posts cause I'm one of THOSE friends right now that constantly floods your page with posts.  Right now, my socialization comes through the internet.  I'm a very social person and right now I cannot drive....for awhile. 

  Saw outpatient vestibular rehab for the evaluation today....ready for it?  He gets done doing a balance test and says, "you get a 22!" What's that mean?  You have the balance of a 80 year old....well I might have been a little harsh on you...I'll up you to a 25....what's that mean?  You graduate to 70.  Sweet!  29 going on....70??  Where did the time go?? LOL It was either laugh or cry so Taya (my adopted Leija niece) and I chose to be goofy and laugh all day.  :)  

Today started at 4 after going to bed at 11...when i wake up to pee its all over.  Once I move in the morning if i don't keep moving its all over.  Jord "walked" me for the first hour when i still was nauseous then I stopped, we woke Taya up at 5...and we proceeded to "walk" and take videos and teach Crash to pull me on my walker on command.  :)  She is SO smart...and God knew more than we ever did just how much i would need her. There's lots of pictures and videos on facebook, feel free to friend request me becuase I can update from my phone much easier there. My lung doc said that the next time im admitted to the hospital ill be in the icu to be monitored very closely because we dont have enough drug choices due to all my allergies/adverse drug reactions.  I also have hormone issues going on like crazy.  I was being tested for PCOS right before being admitted and while in the hospital I had a sharp stabbing pain in my left ovary which I needed morphine for.  I have tons of appointments coming up but if we can't get Cayston soon, we can't let the infection continue to go so pray for wisdom/discernment for team of docs to know when to admit me back to the hospital.  There are ups and downs to the ICU.  The down side is the visiting hours are much stricter but the upside is I will be monitored very closely, which is what I need at htis point. 

God has truly given me a suprernatural peace and trust in Him today.  Lots of laughter and zero tears which is a record for the last month...I don't think I have a gone a day without at least one meltodown so that's saying something.  

Gotta run, Ty Ty is helping me type this...typing and looking away from screen but gotta try to get through last set of treatments. When I get spent, my body gives up and CPT when your dizzy and nauseous is not too much fun.  

Trusting Him for His glory!
Rachelle (and Jord....pray for him especially...the hormone/vesitublar stuff is making me easily distracted and it reminds him of the Psychosis and is really difficult for him.)  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. You are on my heart, Chelles. I love you bunches! You are such a testimony to perseverance in Christ.

    ReplyDelete