Friday, June 7, 2013

Discharged, Moved, and Finally Have Internet Again

Just a quick update to let you know I haven't forgotten about blogging.  But between getting suddenly discharged, (that story later), moving, and a million phone calls, doc appointments etc all while trying to deal with learning how to walk again without throwing up, learning when to stop before my body goes into my "new" fatigue mode which includes shaking and my feet thumping, thus earning me the nickname "Thumper". So now when I have a more "wobbly" day or get over stimulated we call it a "Thumper" day.

Anyway, staring at a computer screen and typing is not good so I gotta run but I will update in spurts as I have energy and can type...and my hubby just got home too.  :)

Lots of good news and ways of how God is providing!

Praising Him!
Rachelle
Couldn't do serious face on wedding day!  :) I can't do serious well at all actually... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment